Society of Potter Adventures

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of Potter Adventures is a text based roleplaying site to display your wildest and best Hogwarts dreams & memories! You can play Quidditch, get jobs and more!

Year 4, Week 4
Month: September
Weather: Still sunny, cooling down a bit
-------------------------------
Affiliations:

Welcome!
Welcome to Society of Potter Adventures! We're super super excited to have you on our site, we can't wait to get to know all of you! If you need any sort of help, the staff team are always available.

Any questions about roleplaying can be brought to the Head of Houses and information regarding your characters/backstory can be brought to Tobias Murphy.

Staff Positions:

Leader of Events and Plots

Professor of Arithmancy

Professor of Transfiguration

Professor of Alchemy

Professor of Study of Ancient Runes

Professor of Muggle Studies

Professor of Divination

Professor of History of Magic

Staff Changes:

Current Event Name:

N/A
Need your house? Message one of our Head of Houses below!

Malachi Marshall - Head of Hufflepuff

Ambrose Song - Head of Gryffindor

Michael Alexander - Head of Ravenclaw

Kaya Manjiro - Head of Slytherin

Staff Spotlight

Alatar Zephyr - Leader of Bloggers

"Alatar is our recently new Leader of Bloggers, but he has been with us for a while. He's a really hardworking man despite being super busy all the time IRL. We love the work he does for our site, posting blogs and starting new projects for our site advertisement. Alatar is truly a wonderful face to see around the site!"

- Jax Queen, Minister of Magic

An Introduction - Issue #03

Joan Pau Greenbrier
    Joan Pau Greenbrier
    1 Year Anniversary!
    You've been on our site for a year and we hope it's been the best year ever!

House Points : 9

An Introduction - Issue #03 Empty An Introduction - Issue #03

Post by Joan Pau Greenbrier

The Wizarding Register - An Introduction

No, you’re not having a hallucination. There’s a new chief editor, and this is me. My name is Joan Pau Greenbrier, and I will be in charge of continuing the legacy that Alatar Zephyr left us. Maybe you expect an article where I talk about some event or something else, but I would like that being my first article, it is a brief introduction about me, so you can familiarize me. So please keep reading with me ^^

As you all know, in the first article Alatar explained about what would go to write the articles belonging to The Wizarding Register. But I would also like to give my version and describe the content of my newspapers you will be reading over time. To begin with, the content of these newspapers are to inform the wizarding population, and be aware of what is happening. Besides being very descriptive.

Interviews with important personalities will also be included, to get to know them a little, to hear their opinions about important news or to promote their work. So in case you’re interested in being interviewed, send me a message. If you intend to promote your work, either in the ministry, teachers or a book that has been released, you will have to send me a message. But unlike normal interviews, these interviews will be conducted with questions about your work and experiences.

There will also be some articles whose news will appear as a main priority if it relates to the problems that are usually happening at the moment or some major conflict that should be highlighted. It should be noted that all news should be taken seriously and at no time will it be a joke. Short articles will also be released in case there is an emergency like martial law or the wizarding community must stay in the houses, as well as with some guidelines that we will have to follow. If you are not sure how to deal with the situation, send a message to Jax Queen or Joan Pau Greenbrier.

The previous article (Issue #2) talked about a mysterious robbery whose case ended unsolved, and alerted the wizarding community to be cautious. Well, I’m glad to be able to tell you that the next article will have a bried mention what happened and with information that will interest you. But for now, I ask you to stay alert and if you see anything out of place, do not hesitate to alert the aurors or send an owl to them. They’ll handle the situation. Thank you for reading.

Do you love Writing?

Have you ever thought about writing articles for the newspaper? If so and you would like to have a beautiful color in your name, in addition to expressing your creativity, you should send a message to Joan Pau Greenbrier, that in addition to expressing your desire for the position, ask the app requirements and you will receive the response as soon as possible!

Reader of the Week!

There is a section dedicated to those who take their time to read my articles and my journalists, and for their time and comments, they can be rewarded with their presence here.

Open Jobs
               There are several jobs available. If you want to be able to teach or lead a team, besides having a beautiful color in your name, you must to send a message to Jax Queen or Cassius Bradley to apply for these wonderful positions!

Graduate Jobs:
             Leader of Events and Plots
    Professor of Arithmancy
    Professor of Transfiguration
    Professor of Alchemy
    Professor of Study of Ancient Runes
    Professor of Muggle Studies
    Professor of Divination
               Professor of History of Magic

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is April 29th 2024, 8:00 am