Society of Potter Adventures

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Society of Potter Adventures is a text based roleplaying site to display your wildest and best Hogwarts dreams & memories! You can play Quidditch, get jobs and more!

Year 4, Week 4
Month: September
Weather: Still sunny, cooling down a bit
-------------------------------
Affiliations:

Welcome!
Welcome to Society of Potter Adventures! We're super super excited to have you on our site, we can't wait to get to know all of you! If you need any sort of help, the staff team are always available.

Any questions about roleplaying can be brought to the Head of Houses and information regarding your characters/backstory can be brought to Tobias Murphy.

Staff Positions:

Leader of Events and Plots

Professor of Arithmancy

Professor of Transfiguration

Professor of Alchemy

Professor of Study of Ancient Runes

Professor of Muggle Studies

Professor of Divination

Professor of History of Magic

Staff Changes:

Current Event Name:

N/A
Need your house? Message one of our Head of Houses below!

Malachi Marshall - Head of Hufflepuff

Ambrose Song - Head of Gryffindor

Michael Alexander - Head of Ravenclaw

Kaya Manjiro - Head of Slytherin

Staff Spotlight

Alatar Zephyr - Leader of Bloggers

"Alatar is our recently new Leader of Bloggers, but he has been with us for a while. He's a really hardworking man despite being super busy all the time IRL. We love the work he does for our site, posting blogs and starting new projects for our site advertisement. Alatar is truly a wonderful face to see around the site!"

- Jax Queen, Minister of Magic

2 posters

Will you make me the happiest man alive...

Malachi Marshall
    Malachi Marshall
    SoX Administration
    Hufflepuff
    1 Year Anniversary!
    You've been on our site for a year and we hope it's been the best year ever!

House Points : 119

Will you make me the happiest man alive... Empty Will you make me the happiest man alive...

Post by Malachi Marshall August 13th 2022, 9:16 pm

Malachi was more than nervous. Like..nervous was a huge understatement. At first, this idea was just in the back of Malachi's head for a while, but he couldn't wait any longer to be Cassius' husband, they were together for more than 5 years, hell, they had a damn son together. Malachi tugged at his curly hair lightly as he stared at his watch. He'd made reservations at Cass' favorite restaurant in London, hoping Cass would actually show up..He was always so busy with work and Malachi did sort of plan this a bit last minute, but Malachi told Cass how important it was he came and maybe he would actually come up.

After stressing over something to wear for pretty much hours, Malachi decided on a simple black button-down shirt and a nice pair of pants. He didn't want to be too formal, but not underdressed either. The man passed by a mirror in his apartment and cringed. "I probably should've shaved...," He muttered to himself, before admitting to himself that he was probably stalling. Malachi took the ring in the black box from the top of his dresser, grabbing his keys and wallet, then leaving before he got to their reservation late.

As soon as he reached the restaurant , his anxiety was literally off the charts, even the staff who helped him find his table could see it all over his face. Just to calm his nerves and settle him down a bit, he ordered a glass of wine and instantly finished it and getting a refill. He crossed his fingers under the table, waiting patiently for his boyfriend's arrival. 

This proposal was probably the most important thing to Malachi..he hoped it wasn't ruined by anything, Cassius had the tendency to overreact as much as Malachi hated to admit it, but it was definitely true. He played a billion scenarios in his head as he waited.
    Cassius Bradley
    Cassius Bradley
    Gryffindor
    1 Year Anniversary!

House Points : 162

Will you make me the happiest man alive... Empty Will you make me the happiest man alive...

Post by Cassius Bradley August 14th 2022, 4:01 pm

Cassius was definitely tired, least to say. As the Headmaster of Hogwarts..he'd definitely seen and dealt with a lot of shit, hell, he dealt with a lot of stuff when he was the Head of Gryffindor, but now he had a front row seat to all of the drama. Of course, Cassius was dealing with it all well enough if he was still in the position, but honestly, he needed a break; which was why he'd decided to take his boyfriend upon his offer to take him to dinner. Besides, what kind of boyfriend would Cass be if he stood up his boyfriend? A terrible one, duh. Cassius informed their son, Ryder, both of his dads would be out tonight, but the boy was too busy with his friends at Hogwarts to even pay attention so Cassius just left him.

Cassius didn't want to underdress, the reservations were at Cass' favorite restaurant, which was a considerably fancy place so Cassius threw on something simple, but well enough to look decent. After getting himself together, he finally left, but it definitely took him a while as he didn't want to do anything magical and get noticed by a Muggle. Once he arrived, he was a bit nervous. He and Malachi hadn't spoken in..maybe a day or two? Yes, they worked together, but they were both very busy. They didn't have time to speak all the time, they were adults, but from Cassius' knowledge, their relationship was good. Besides, Cassius never really had a problem expressing his emotions when needed. The staff had no problem helping him to the table Malachi had gotten for them and once he saw him, he instantly noticed how nervous the other man was. Cassius sat down across from Malachi, giving a slight smile.

"Hey, my love," Cassius said, getting himself adjusted. "You okay? You look like your entire identity has been stolen," Cass said giving a small laugh, trying to lighten the air.
    Malachi Marshall
    Malachi Marshall
    SoX Administration
    Hufflepuff
    1 Year Anniversary!

House Points : 119

Post by Malachi Marshall September 28th 2022, 9:52 pm

Malachi looked up, his nervous feeling dying down at the sight of Cass. A smile found its way onto the Hufflepuff's face and he sat up a bit more in his chair. "Hey, my love," Cassius had said sitting across from Malachi. He adjusted himself in the seat before looking at Malachi,"You okay? You look like your entire identity has been stolen," Cass said giving a small laugh. Malachi could tell he was trying to lighten the air a bit.

"I'm fine," Malachi said. He wasn't completely lying, he was fine, but he wasn't exactly the greatest. "How was your day? Busy I imagine," Malachi asked, attempting to change the subject over. He placed his hands on top of the table gently. From the corner of his eye, a waiter made their way toward their table. Malachi hadn't even thought about what he might've wanted to drink, but his mouth was a bit dry.

"What can I get you two," The waiter asked with a smile on his face. Malachi thought of all the options he could've had, but settled on the most basic of them all. "I'll take a glass of water," He said with a smile before adding, "And a glass of wine, I think I'll need it."

Sponsored content

Will you make me the happiest man alive... Empty Re: Will you make me the happiest man alive...

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 16th 2024, 6:05 pm